How can i Get stats by Day
A short how to guide.
- 1.watch_getStatsByDay — is a set of parameters collected in a single endpoint. This is the statistical data used in the ETH blockchain. By the way, this method will be available for other blockchains in the near future.
- 2.With this data you can get all the statistical information for 1 day in 1 click. This removes a headache for many users, because using this method you don’t have to collect and process data from different sources.
- 3.There are many ways to use and process this data, for example, you can use it in the following cases:
- You can build a graph and estimate the statistics, on which day there were more transactions and on which day more commission was paid.
curl --location --request POST 'https://ethereum.api.watchdata.io/node/jsonrpc?api_key=YOUR_API_KEY' \
--header 'Content-Type: application/json' \
Object- A block object with the following fields, or null when no block was found:
- transactionCount: QUANTITY — number of transactions per day
- averageGasPrice: QUANTITY, — average gas price per day.
- totalGasUsed: QUANTITY, — total gas used per day
- uncleBlockReward: QUANTITY, — uncle block reward by day
- minersReward: QUANTITY, — miner’s reward per day
- blockCount: QUANTITY, — number of blocks per day
This way you can collect data for the time period you need. For example
Using this data, you can build any graphs you want as well as serving specific information. Of course presented here is only a small part, it all depends on your product, you are free to work with any type of data, and we will help you with this!